the damned one
This is how's life with depression, anxiety, borderline and its manic episodes.
PRIDE
Jumat, 28 Agustus 2015 | 22.00 | 0 letters

26th June 2015, happy day for all my friends in America. :)

Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage, which is great, in my opinion.
It's RIGHTS. 
What? You want to tell me God hates them?
Uh, then again, how about few of them (or maybe most, or some) who don't believe in God(s)?
You can't force them to believe something that they didn't believe.
You can't force them to believe something that they can't see, we can't see, by eyes nor heart.
You, are the one who have no rights to deny them.
They know what they did.
They know what they want.
They are themself.
They know themself better than any other people.

Who the fuck are you controlling their sexuality, their life?

Friends? Ew, mind your place.
Parents? Well yeah, you're not a good parents then if you kicked them out. Have you ever thought what will they do outside there? Homeless, and lonely? No? 
Siblings? Well at least don't you dare to pick on them, just shut your mouth or comfort them what the fuck.


Well if you really, disagree with gay rights, lesbian rights, bisex rights, pan rights everything rights aka LGBT+ rights, no need to disown them, kick them out, or force them into rehabilitation camp. Talk to them, in casual way as casual as you can. 

I love y'all for being yourself, don't worry<3
If your parents kicked you out, come to my house I'll take care of you HAHA, nah I'm only 16+ yo. 
But if you need someone to talk, really, you can message me. :D


See you.


All the love, x.


(P.S: I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm still learning x)

Label: , , , , , , ,


| Newer Post