the damned one
This is how's life with depression, anxiety, borderline and its manic episodes.
make the different
Minggu, 06 September 2015 | 03.37 | 0 letters


You  know, sometimes I got these things running in my head, like:
How's our world gonna look like 10 years later? Am I gonna survive? Are we gonna be fine? How are the trees? How's the water? Weather?

And all those things keep appearing in my head, everytime I took a shower. This is why sometimes I hate shower. These deep long thoughts, took me long enough to get out of the shower.

I was watching the news, and then they said like.. forest in Kalimantan is on fire... or... when they said we running out of trees and water... and the world gets hotter everyday or months or year... It makes me.... sad. How are we gonna survive without a clean air, trees, clean water, nice lands for few years ahead? 

We can't plant our plants in badlands, it won't grow up nice. We can't have a nice, clean water and air without the trees. We knew it, but yet, we destroy it. 

And so I feel like I want to do something useful for this world, my home. But what can I do? I'm only 16 yo kid, who lives with her parents and is a crybaby.

I have this dream to make the world a better place.
But dreams won't work unless you do.
But what can I do? I am confused. 

Label: , , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post